Birchwood Foods is an established family owned ground beef manufacturing company with over 80 years of industry experience. Maintenance Supervisor will assess all damaged and non-functional equipment and make decisions regarding the corrective action needed to repair and fix said equipment. Responsibilities include delegating assignments and instructing maintenance technicians.
- Experienced with plant equipment, including flat freezers, refrigeration systems and electrical systems
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to swiftly implement solutions as problems arise
- Ability to repair all electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and power transmission components of all manufacturing equipment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible, organized, and self-motivated
- 5 years’ experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing setting
- Prior maintenance experience in the food or meat industry
- Experienced in plumbing, electrical, welding, and refrigeration, as well as, hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- HACCP, Lock out/ Tag out, GMP, Safety, and Sanitation training
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Birchwood Foods offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
About Birchwood Foods
Since 1936, Birchwood Foods has provided fresh and frozen ground beef patties and fully cooked proteins to both food services and retail industries, developing a strong reputation of excellence established by our passion for partnership.