The Sanitation Supervisor position is an exciting opportunity for growth and advancement within the Birchwood Foods organization. Operating on 3rd shift, you will supervise the sanitation crew as they disassemble equipment; clean and sanitize equipment; and reassemble equipment that is used during 1st and 2nd shift meat production runs daily.
Experience with the following is preferred:
• Meat Manufacturing Sanitation Processes
• CIP Systems
• Industrial Equipment Cleaning and Sanitizing
• Must have a passion for cleanliness, food safety and meat manufacturing
• Assure proper staffing requirements are being met for departmental shifts
• Demonstrate and enforce all safety practices/policies
• Maintain the scheduling and facilitate the safety tool box chats with staff twice a month
• Conduct coaching sessions with staff as needed
• Prepare and present the department’s daily production report.
• Assure efficiencies are met and/or exceeded.
• Perform Supervisor’s Accident Investigation as needed
• Manage employee time records
• Responsible for supervisor’s upkeep of new hire training documentation and development
• Assure that all food quality standards are followed
• Verify HACCP and other documents as required by HACCP plan
• Assure that department is running as smooth as possible at all times and eliminate downtime
• Monitor GMP’s and enforcing policies of the company
• College Degree in Meat/Agriculture Science and/or equivalent experience in the food/meat/sanitation industry preferred
Birchwood Foods offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits
About Birchwood Foods
Since 1936, Birchwood Foods has provided fresh and frozen ground beef patties and fully cooked proteins to both food services and retail industries, developing a strong reputation of excellence established by our passion for partnership.