Supervisor Trainee is an exciting opportunity for training, advancement, and growth within the Birchwood Foods organization. This specialized program would allow a qualified individual the opportunity to be cross-trained throughout various departments, including Quality Assurance, Production, Shipping & Receiving, and Sanitation. This 12-month program includes quarterly performance reviews along with increased compensation in align with performance, with the goal to grow into a Production Supervisor role.
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to assume a hands-on leadership role
- Strong math and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Meat/Agriculture Science, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Passion for quality and manufacturing
Birchwood Foods offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
About Birchwood Foods
Since 1936, Birchwood Foods has provided fresh and frozen ground beef patties and fully cooked proteins to both food services and retail industries, developing a strong reputation of excellence established by our passion for partnership.