Website Paul Davis
- Be part of a team of hardworking individuals serving others within your community
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Take pride when your team completes mitigation projects
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
- Leadership Development – our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule – at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability to flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: based on experience and certifications
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in structural cleaning techniques
- Self-managing and time management skills
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive working relationship with other departments.
- Be a great representative of our brand!
- Manage/organize contents warehouse
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in content cleaning techniques
- Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
- Maintain clean, properly stocked, and organized trucks along with all company equipment.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com