Website Paul Davis
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience plus commission
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision coverage offered
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, sick days and paid holidays
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- ERC’s generate revenue opportunities by directly consulting with property owners impacted by fire, water damage or other large-scale emergency events.
- ERC’s cooperate with public emergency response agencies and private entities to enable effective implementation of recovery initiatives.
- Takes responsibility for personal growth and company growth.
- Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing a positive and trusting relationship with the customer.
- The ERC participates in restoration related community awareness events and programs.
- Respond to or dispatch other Emergency Response Personnel in order to market PDR in an attempt to secure emergency work or any further PDR related business interests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Highly Organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level Communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Availability to be on call 24/7/365
- Appropriate Attire
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to close sales and provide quality customer service
- Performance in alignment with job description
- Total Sales Revenue VS Goals
- Skill Development versus Annual Skill Development Goals
- Behaviors alignment with the Vision, Mission, Values, 10 Serving Basics and Brand Promise
- Commitment to Paul Davis Team
- Responsible for educating the consumer on services and effectively articulate the use and needs of Paul Davis
- Monitors, interprets and responds to lead sources
- Responds to all generated leads and provides feedback to the Team Lead – Relationship Development Team
- Provide emergency recovery kits and services to the impacted property owner
- Attend and participate in Relationship Development Team Meetings
- Establish and maintain positive relationships in the community
- Volunteer non-operational time to related community events
- On-call availability 24/7 to include weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Sell restoration industry services
- Assist in marketing campaigns and marketing events of Paul Davis services
- Achieve and remain current in required certifications
- Provide professional, compassionate, courteous, positive and informative support to individuals in their time of need
- Provide knowledge of restoration products and services to clients and potential clients
- Support franchisee and franchisor organizational mission, vision and value statement
- Market PDR brand to multiple channels such as insurance claims personnel, agents, adjusters, realtors, fire/police departments and other applicable avenues
- Create and maintain relationships with community, non-profits and businesses
- Get involved in applicable organizations, networking groups, committees, boards, etc.
- Understand insurance trends in claims and adjusting losses
- Be knowledgeable in the insurance industry with technologies, equipment and processes
- Monitoring of listening devices, websites, and news reports to ensure 24/7 coverage of all potential property losses within the franchise territory
- Keep records and loss of all dispatched events
- Attend GS&R with Team Lead
- Search the internet to retrieve accurate property data ( i.e. ownership, taxes, phone numbers, etc.)
- Respond in real time to active property loss scenes in an effort to secure Emergency Work Authorization and promote all aspects of PDR Services
- Secure Emergency Work Authorization Signature
- Coordinate Emergency Response crews and services following the SOP
- Identify priority services and customer concerns
- Identify hazards for PDR crews, occupants, and trades people
- Set up job in restoration management software with notes, pictures and authorization sheets
- Verify insurance coverage
- Call Insurance company, if needed, with HO to help walk them through the process
- Ensure cause/origin scene preservation for insurance and investigative purposes
- Improve on practice and procedures
- Following up with previous loss incidents in which services are declined at time of loss
- Communicate any notes, concerns and customer expectations to all involved PDR departments. Personnel and update RMS
- Participates in marketing and relationship development as the need arises.
- Participates in the collection process of payment from customers.
- Complete special assignments as requested by Supervisor
- Participates in emergency services when an “All hands on deck” scenario arises.
- Participate in on-going problem solving and practicing continuous improvement of the department and company as a whole.
- Participate in Paul Davis social events, Goal Setting and Review, All Team Meetings and as many other opportunities as possible to engage with the rest of the team.
- Hours required will vary and will often require attendance of evening social, networking and business development events.
Paul Davis will supply the ERC with the necessary tools for the job that may include: phone, laptop/tablet, apparel, id badge, and vehicle.Salary
The ERC position and its earnings will rely heavily on the sales that are brought in. This position will provide a base salary + a percentage of sales the ERC brings in.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org