Front Desk Agent
Website Crowne Plaza
We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive training for all Team Members
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, Strategy, & Competition
- Must have a dynamic personality that will provide a phenomenal 1st impression while welcoming guests during the check-in process, which will include collecting payment, providing pertinent info, answering questions, and directing guests to their room
- Must be able to deliver world-class service during the entire guest stay, constantly check on guests, interact with guests, and provide a “wow” factor during the check-out process
- Must be able to manage phone calls, reservations, special requests, and act as a concierge of sort
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when needed
ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Crowne Plaza Atlanta NE – Norcross is operated under a Franchise License Agreement from IHG Hotels & Resorts and managed by Apsilon Hotels, which is the Management Company. We have a winning culture that loves to compete and lives by the Company motto – Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Crowne Plaza is an upscale brand with over 429 locations worldwide and another 80+ in the development pipeline.
WHAT DOES A FRONT DESK AGENT DO?
A Front Desk Agent is an extremely vital position in providing memorable experiences for our valued guests. A Front Desk Agent works very closely with the Front Office Manager and also the General Manager. While the position greatly affects the overall 1st and last impressions of the hotel, it’s also one of working in harmony with the entire front desk staff, delivering the culture, and of course, passionately serving our guests. Relationships are the heart of what we do so building & strengthening relationships with our valued guests is what builds guest loyalty. Promoting brand awareness and delivering world-class service should be done with a laser focus.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. While we do prefer candidates to hold a High School Diploma or a Higher Education Degree, we also know that the right experience can be earned in many ways. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We strive to have each one of our hotels in our portfolio as an Award-Winning Hotel. We’d love for you to play your role in this team goal!
We offer extensive benefits listed above, but being on a championship team is rewarding in itself. We strongly believe in having a “W.A.R.” mindsight for our team members where they feel Wanted, Appreciated, and Rewarded.
To apply for this job please visit careers.apsilonhotels.com.