Website Paul Davis
- Create 3D scans of homes and businesses in the field with a Matterport Pro2 Camera and an iPad
- Be on the forefront of technology adoption in the restoration industry by uploading property scans for Remote Estimators
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through various technological platforms
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work at the direction of the Mitigation and Estimating Teams
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
- You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise
- May involve significant stand/walk/ push/pull.
- Occasional climbing (ladders, etc.), balancing, crouching, frequent stooping, reaching, kneeling, and handling.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Exposure to weather with temperatures ranging from mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat.
- Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate to loud from occasional to frequent times.
- Exposure to fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
- Time Management skills are a must
- Camera/lighting experience is a plus
- Computer experience is a must
- Organizational skills are a plus
- Great eye for detail
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule – at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: $13.00 to $18.00/hour based on experience and certifications
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Fluent in English
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com