Website Paul Davis
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas reimbursement
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base commission on projects completed. Our current RPM’s yearly pay range from $50,000 to $100,000 depending on their production. No limit to earning potential.
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Participate in on-call rotation approximately once every 6 weeks
- Participate in local community events.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman.
- Self-motivated to get results
- Loves working with clients and tradesman
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Thrives under high performance environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Is succinct and professional with written communication
- Loves to work hard
- Enjoys taking care of others
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com