Website Paul Davis
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work hard and take pride in completing projects (i.e. mitigating flood and fire damage)
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
- Leadership Development – our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule – at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus program for performance
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: $12.00 to $18.00/hour based on experience and certifications
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Fluent in English
- Clean criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Ability to lift 75 LBS frequently
- Desire to continually learn new things
- High level performance of water mitigation, tarping, board up, mold remediation, asbestos/lead abatement and carpet cleaning/reinstallation services according to Paul Davis and industry specifications under the supervision of the Mitigation Manager.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized truck and maintain all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
- Assist in warehousing and facility related tasks when necessary.
- You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise and be a leader for the team when needed.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org